Small Business Loan
Because Working Capital is the answer to all business owners!
These loans may have less restrictive requirements and fast approvals enabling the business owner to get working capital for various reasons. A small business loan may provide other incentives for the borrower which could minimize expenses for the business.
What to consider while getting a small business loan?
A. Rates. Depending on time in business, credit worthiness whether be personal or corporate these can affect your interest rate.
B. Terms. The larger the amount the longer the term of the loan.
C. The amount your offer will be. Most lenders approved as a rule of thumb your monthly income, i.e., should you income be $50,000.00 per month, that is what your offer will be. Ready to apply?
Mechant Cash Advance
Every business owner needs Working Capital!
While applying for a loan can be time consuming and exhausting chances are you could get declined, but not with us.
OWF holds a very low ratio of non-funded applications. We take great pride on our service. You will get an answer as fast as 4 hrs. We are different, try us. You will be amazed!
What is a Mechant Cash Advance?
The Merchant agrees to pay back a lump sum at an agreed percentage of daily credit/debit card sales.
Although it is one of the most expensive loans it is the fastest financing of all products.
Call us to see what amount you qualify for…
Line of Credit
Do you have a need for immediate purchases? LOC will help
A line of credit can be a useful tool for a small business owner. You pay what you draw at one agreed percentage. OWF, offers $150,000.00 Line of Credit for Small Business Owners for a reasonable loan purpose. While other institutions offer LOC up to 40% ours can be as low as 17% based on credit worthiness. This is the most desired by Construction companies due to its flexibility and time frames.
Ready to apply?
Asset Based Lending
Looking the for the lowest interest rate? ABL is your answer !
Asset-based lending is a business loan secured by collateral (assets). The loan, or line of credit, is secured by inventory, account receivables and/or other balance-sheet assets.
This type of loan is often used to meet various cash flow needs of companies, including LOC.
Interest rates on these loans, as you can imagine, are less than interest rates on an unsecured loan or Line of Credit. Should the borrower defaults the lender could have the ability to seize invoices.
Although ABL can be a little invasive at times with a lock box in place for your income it has its lowest rate available as low as 2.5%.
Are you ready to get ABL Loan?
Factoring is the type of transaction where the debtor or business owner sells its accounts receivable (i.e., invoices) to a third party (called a factor) at a discount. A business will sometimes factor its receivable assets to meet its present and immediate cash flow immediate needs.
How does invoice factoring work?
Most factoring companies purchase invoices in two installments. The first installment – the factoring advance – covers about 70% of the receivable amount more or less. The remaining 30%, less the factoring fee, is required as soon as the client of the debtor pays the invoice in full. Please read full agreement for more details before you sign anything since these figures and percentage can change.
OWF offer Invoices normally at 3%.
Are you having a wonderful deal but lack capital?
Equipment Financing allows you to purchase new business equipment right away by using that equipment as collateral.
Although, it could requires more documentation we could finish this transaction in les than a week.
Equipment financing rate could change and vary due to the value of collaterals. We will work with you to get the lowest rate as possible.
What is a bridge loan?
A bridge loan is one short-term loan, typically taken out for a period of 30 days or 90 days to 3 years depending the arrangement of transaction needed for. Mostly used for real estate, renovation, fix-it-up, and flip and sale.
Bridge loans required a collateral to use a security or mechanical lien. Most bridge loan range at 6 to 12% rate.
Call us to give us your scenario.