To reach your goals

Small Business Loan

Because Working Capital is the answer to all business owners!

Small business loans have less restrictive requirements which gets them approved fairly quickly.This enables the business owner to get working capital quickly with little to no effort. A small business loan may provide other incentives for the borrower which could minimize expenses for their business.

What should you consider while getting a small business loan?

A.   Rates. Depending on how much time you have in your business, credit worth such as personal or corporate can affect your interest rates.

B.   Terms. The larger the amount, the longer the term of your loan.

C.   Amount. A rule of thumb is however much your monthly income is, that's what you can expect to get for your offer. Ready to apply?

Merchant Cash Advance

Every business owner needs Working Capital!

Applying for a loan can be time consuming and exhausting, you could even get declined too; but not with us.

OWF holds a very low ratio of non-funded applications. We take great pride in our service. You find answers to your questions and needs with us. We care about your needs, try us. You won't regret it.

What is a Merchant Cash Advance?

The Merchant agrees to pay back an amount at an agreed percentage of daily credit/debit card sales.

Although it is one of the most expensive loans, it is the fastest financing of all products.

Call us to see how much you qualify for.

Line of Credit

Do you need to make an immediate purchase? LOC will help

A line of credit can be a useful tool for a small business owner. You pay what you draw at an agreed percentage. OWF, offers up to $150,000.00 Line of Credit for Small Business Owners for a reasonable loan purpose. While others offer a LOC up to 40%, we can go as low as 17% based on credit worth. This is the most desired LOC by Construction companies because of its flexibility and time frames.

Ready to apply?

Asset Based Lending

Looking the for the lowest interest rate? ABL is your answer !

Asset-based lending is a business loan secured by collateral (assets). The loan, or line of credit, is secured by inventory, account receivables and/or other balance-sheet assets.

This type of loan is often used to meet various cash flow needs of companies, including LOC.

Interest rates on these loans, as you can imagine, are lower than interest rates on an unsecured loan or Line of Credit. If the borrower defaults, then the lender has the option to seize invoices.

Although ABL can be a little invasive at times, its lowest rate comes as low as 2.5%.

Are you ready to get ABL Loan?

Invoice Factoring

Factoring is the type of transaction where the debtor or business owner sells its accounts receivable (i.e., invoices) to a third party (called a factor) at a discount. A business will sometimes factor its receivable assets to meet its needs.

How does invoice factoring work?

Most factoring companies purchase invoices in two installments. The first installment – the factoring advance – it covers about 70% of the receivable amount more or less. The remaining 30%, excluding the factoring fee, is required as soon as the client of the debtor pays the invoice completely. Please read full agreement for more details before you sign anything since these figures and percentage are subject to being changed.

OWF offer Invoices normally at 3%.

Equipment Financing

Do you have a great deal but you still lack capital?

Equipment Financing enables you to purchase new business equipment right away by using your equipment as collateral.

Yes, it requires more documentation than it should. Yet we could finish this transaction for you in less than a week.

Equipment financing rate could change and vary due to the value of collaterals. We will work with you to get the lowest rate you can get.

Bridge Loans

What is a bridge loan?

A bridge loan is one short-term loan, typically taken out for a period of 30 days or 90 days to 3 years depending on the arrangement of the transaction. This is mostly used for real estate, renovation, fix-it-up, and flip and sale.

Bridge loans require a collateral to use a security or mechanical line. Most bridge loans range from 6% to 12% rates.

Call us, we'd love to help.

Term Loans

This is a popular option to most business owners.

A term loan is a loan repaid in regular payments over a set period of time. Term loans involves a fixed interest rate that has origination fees.

More solutions

Let us know your need.

We are here to help.

Or Call Us Today!